Saturday, April 20, noon – 7 pm (extended by one hour to accommodate our later dancers) Sunday, April 21, 11 am – 5 pm
One Day Rides Admission to Mariner’s Landing Pier (Saturday, 4/20 OR Sunday, 4/21)
Your price = $24
Regular General Admission price = $35 (over 54”), $33 (between 54” and 48”), $25 (under 48”)
Your price = $39
Morey’s doesn’t offer a two day pass to the general public, so the value would range from $50 to $70.
Exclusive Online E-Ticket Store for Feis at the Beach Participants and their families to receive discounted pricing Please use the following link:
• Please print out your passes in advance and present them at the Guest Services booth
on Mariner’s Landing Pier to receive a valid wristband. No using receipts or barcodes
from smart phones. Morey’s will charge a $2.50 service fee if they have to do a ticket
lookup and print the ticket onsite at Guest Services.
• If you purchase a 2-day pass, you will receive a wristband for one day AND a ticket to bring with you the next day and get another wristband.
• Must use online store to receive discounted pricing – no coupons, no codes, etc.
• Refund policy: A refund will be given only if the pier is closed due to inclement weather. Just to be clear, Morey’s will open if the weather is cold, overcast, or intermittent showers, and in those circumstances Morey’s will not give refunds. For guests who purchase a two-day ticket, you would receive a partial refund so you are paying just the one day rate. Refunds are handled by crediting guest’s credit card that was used to purchase the ticket online.
• E-ticket store will remain open through 4/21/13 to accommodate any last minute purchases.
Mariner’s Landing at Schellenger Avenue is the only pier open the weekend of 4/20/13.